Thursday, August 8, 2013

S W I M



SNEAK PEAK FROM THE " SKYE & Staghorn X Lottie HALL C O L L A B by LORDTOWN

 A Dream come true for me to Announce the Latest Project for Lottie HALL - I've teamed up with some of my favourite Girls and Designer's Dakota Gilbert and Jess Baxter to produce our first SWIMWEAR COLLAB

...With Skye and Staghorn's Neoprene/Mesh and Luxe, Sports Swimwear Aesthetic teamed with my Love of all things Underwater, Surf and use of the Exclusive Lottie HALL Summer 2013 Foaming/Lumeria Prints - Its seemed only Natural for us to team up!
And now we are "frothing" to get this out to you ;)

The C O L L A B Collection will be sold as an Online Exclusive end of September

(Special Thanks to Jay from LORDTOWN PRODUCTIONS for our creamy Behind the Scenes imagery x x x )

model // Elouise Morris @ CHIC MANAGEMENT, SYDNEY

No comments:

Post a Comment