Thursday, April 12, 2012

THE WINTER LEATHER JACKETS


Lottie HALL - BOHDI PATCH BIKER
(Leather Body Biker Jacket with Suede and Leather patchwork sleeves)


Lottie HALL - FLOYD FRINGE BIKER- MAROON
(Suede and Leather Contrast Biker with quilted wave embroidery sleeve and cut out back, suede weave and fringe detail across body and shoulders)


Lottie HALL - FLOYD FRINGE BIKER- BLACK
(Suede and Leather Contrast Biker with quilted wave embroidery sleeve and cut out back, suede weave and fringe detail across body and shoulders)



Lottie HALL - ANNIMANIA BOMBER
(Suede/Fur Oversized Bomber Jacket with Large Patchwork Fur Body)



Lottie HALL - INFINITE ROPE JACKET
(Soft Leather Jacket with Raw edge details, Patchwork Panelled Hem, Hood and Rope Paneling Inserts at Shoulders and Elbows)

5 comments:

  1. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your sense of style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower, I look forward to reading your future posts. I would love it if you could perhaps follow me back too?

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great jacket selections. The first one is my favorite.

    hudsoneast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. First one, awwww!

    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete